If there is a hereditary predisposition to this disease, it is advisable to temper the organism from an early age. Colds often affect the body with reduced immunity, causing various complications.
With the help of preventive measures, it is possible to avoid the development of type 2 diabetes. It is much easier to prevent a disease than to treat it and the consequences that follow. First of all, you should not allow weight gain, which gradually flows into obesity. For this purpose, you can do physical exercises and water procedures.
It is necessary to abandon the harmful habit of smoking. During pregnancy, a smoking woman significantly increases the risk of developing a diabetes of a future child. People with this habit tend to develop type 2 diabetes. Therefore, it is advisable to stop smoking, which will reduce the risk of vascular damage.
To improve the pancreas that produces insulin, you can use medicinal plants. The diet should reduce fatty and sweet foods, which increase the burden on the internal organs of man. Vitamins (especially group B), trace elements (sulfur, nickel, zinc) are essential substances for the prevention of diabetes.
Folk remedies for the functioning of the gland:
– decoction of blueberries (1 teaspoon of blueberry leaves per 1 cup of boiling water) – take 1/3 cup three times a day;
– the juice of parsley (roots and greenery to grind until the formation of juice) – take a glass a day;
– decoction of nettle (50 g of leaves for 2 cups of boiling water) – take 1 teaspoonful three times a day;
– leaves of dandelion – crushed leaves can be added to soups, salads and other dishes;
– infusion of dandelion roots (1 teaspoon of roots per 1 cup of boiling water) – take 50 g 4 times a day.