Everyone knows that depending on the moisture content and the amount of natural grease type of facial skin conditionally divided into fatty, normal, dry and mixed (combined).
Looks skin of this type fresh, clean, smooth and supple. It is elastic to the touch, pleasant pink color, contains enough fatty grease and moisture. This type of facial skin usually does not give the wearer virtually no problems – the pores are invisible, there are no black dots and wrinkles. JustLady magazine can only congratulate such lucky ones. Normal skin pH is 5.5.
Because of the increased greasiness, the skin looks dirty, because the fat accumulates in the pores and clogs them, it is very shiny. This skin type is prone to acne and acne. Before menstruation, the skin is very often inflamed. However, owners of skin of this type can be reassured by the fact that it rarely appears wrinkles, which means that it remains young for longer. Due to excess greasiness, a protective film is formed on the skin, which retains moisture and prevents penetration into harmful substances. JustLady will please its readers with this type of skin by the fact that with age its condition improves, and more often it becomes mixed. pH of oily skin – 5,5 – 6.
How to identify skin type . To determine if you have fat skin, do the following: Cleanse the skin and after a few hours, press a tissue paper or tissue paper to the cheeks, forehead, chin and nose. If fatty traces remain on the whole paper, then you have oily skin. If the middle part of the face is fatter than cheeks, then probably you have a mixed type of facial skin. Identify the oily skin will help you test skin type :
– Does the skin have a greasy shine throughout the day?
– Eels often appear, even on cheeks?
– Does the complexion look pale?
– On the skin often appear kamedony (black dots), acne?
– Does the skin look loose, the pores are wide?
– Does the skin often have red spots and irritations?
– Are you worried about frequent inflammations, especially in the premenstrual period?
If all questions are answered in the affirmative, then your skin is of a fat type. If the positive answers are most, then JustLady recommends that you run a skin type test on a mixed type definition.
Dry skin of the face
Dry skin can be”natural”, that is, at a young and young age, this skin looks thin and tender, with imperceptible pores. However, even young people with dry skin can already have fine wrinkles. If you do not take care of dry skin as it needs, irritations, a feeling of tightness, flaking and redness may appear. There is another origin of dry skin – due to a lack of fat due to poor nutrition or diseases of the pancreas and liver. Also, dry skin can occur due to a lack of vitamins A, C, PP. The pH of the skin is of dry type – 3 – 5.5.
Definition of the facial skin type : clean the skin, wait a few hours, and then carefully consider your skin in bright light, and answer such questions:
– Skin appears matte, rough to touch?
– Does the skin show pores?
– The eyes have small wrinkles?
– Is there a feeling of tightness after washing?
– Because of the cold and wind, the skin reddens and irritation appears on it?
If all the questions are answered in the affirmative, then your skin is of the dry type. If the positive answers are most, then you, most likely, have a combined type of facial skin .
Such a skin is different in that the fatty grease on the face is distributed unevenly. Usually T-zone – forehead, nose and chin – fat, with acne and acne, and the skin on the cheeks and around the eyes – dry, with flaking and light wrinkles. The pH of the mixed skin varies from 3 to 6 depending on the sites.
How to identify the type of mixed skin : cleanse the skin, pat it with tissue paper or a tissue, and then answer the questions:
– Sheets with which they wet the T-zone have obvious fatty traces?
– Does the T-zone have acne and large pores?
– Is the skin prone to peeling and irritation in the winter?
– Does it seem that the skin is fatter in the summer months than in other seasons?
– The skin on your cheeks looks dry, even?
– Does the T-zone start shining after an hour after cleansing?
If most of the answers are yes, then you have a mixed type of facial skin.
The women`s magazine JustLady hopes that our advice on how to determine the type of skin will help you make a competent plan of care, and this is the first step on the way to perfect skin !!
Women`s magazine JustLady