If at an older age this problem appears due to aging of the skin, its dehydration and loss of elasticity, then in youth”bulldog cheeks” can become a consequence of a sharp weight loss. And in that, and in another case, such cheeks very few people please. And every woman would like to get rid of them and pull up the oval of her face.
The most reliable means for tightening the muscles of the cheeks is gymnastics. Start with the exercises for the upper cheeks:
– inflate your cheeks. Hold the air in them for three to four seconds, then abruptly relax. Do the exercise 10 times;
– inflate your cheeks and transfer air from one cheek to another – 10 times, and then top to bottom – also 10 times. You will feel that the exercise also affects the neck;
– inflate the cheeks and transfer the air in your mouth in a circle. Make 10 circles;
– inflate the cheeks and blow out the air with sharp jerks through compressed lips. Repeat 10 times;
– again inflate the cheeks and blow air from the right corner of the mouth – 10 times, and then – from the left, also 10 times
– Repeat the same procedure, blowing air from the upper lip 10 times. These exercises are useful even for gums (as they massage them), as well as the inner surface of the cheeks;
– inflate your cheeks, grasp them with your hands and press them several times with your hands, feeling their elasticity;
– Put your hand on your lips so that the middle of your hand falls on your lips, and your fingers clasp your cheeks. Smile, resisting the cheeks with your fingers. After lifting the cheeks, relax their muscles. So smile 10 times, then change your hand and again do the exercise 10 times.
Continue the exercises by doing the exercises for the lower part of the cheeks:
– pull forward the lower lip and cover it with the upper one, then, on the contrary, the upper – the lower one. Perform 10 times for each lip;
– Raise your head up, open your mouth and stretch your lower lip to your nose. Do it 10 times;
– open your mouth, pull your lips forward and smack them. Repeat 10 times.
For those who want to achieve faster results, you can do a pull-up mask in addition to the gym for the cheeks. Mix 2 tbsp. tablespoons of sour cream and 1 tbsp. spoon of honey, apply the mixture on the face. Hold the mask for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. This mixture well tightens and nourishes the skin of the face.