Why do my hair fall out? The causes of hair loss can be very different. Here are some of them:
– Cold. Hair is severely affected in the cold season, especially when we are indifferent to the anguish they experience. But this is really so: when we are afraid of messing up the styling and refuse to wear the headdress in a fierce cold, our hair is under the most severe stress. Cold is very cruel to them: because of it, the vessels of the head narrows, this breaks blood supply, and as a result, nourishment of the hair. Therefore, in the cold, each of us must carefully wrap the hair to the very ends. Those ladies who belong to the ardent opponents of hats, risk losing their luxurious curls, which by spring will resemble the kind of bast cloth that has seen its appearance. It should be said that most girls are well aware of the dangers of frost, but still prefer to flaunt without a headdress. Pity your hair! Then it will be much more difficult to restore their strength.
– Stress. A very common cause of hair loss is nerves, experiences, frustration. How many of them we experience everyday! .. Household problems, troubles at work, quarrels with relatives – and then with horror we look at the comb on which after combing there was a whole lock of hair.
– Vitamin deficiency. Perhaps the cause of distress with hair is banal – lack of vitamins. Then you need to do your health: vitamins will not only improve the hair condition, but also increase immunity.
When hair falls out …
When a woman discovers that her hair has lost its former volume and began to fall out, it strikes a universal panic and vanity. Stop! Try to calm down and pull yourself together, otherwise your panic will deprive yourself of a good half of the head of hear. Do not let go of your hands, but on the contrary – save your hair.
To begin with, stop using lacquers, it is undesirable to dye your hair during the period of hair loss. Of course, walking with rooted roots and hair of incomprehensible color is not very desirable, but now the health of hair is much more important. Another disadvantage of weakened hair is chemical perm. It is known that girls with curly hair dream of straight, and young women with straight hair like to make curls, but for the time of hair treatment it is desirable to leave everything in its original form.
Pepper tincture for hair
The pepper tincture is considered an effective remedy against falling out. You can either buy it from a pharmacy or make it yourself. To begin with, it is better not to use it in its pure form, especially if you have sensitive skin. In addition, if the scalp is dry, then the tincture of pepper can overdry it, which can cause dandruff. Therefore, with tincture of pepper, you can do all kinds of masks, but if it does not cause burning, irritation and allergies, you can use it in its pure form. Pepper tincture for hair – a proven traditional remedy for hair loss. The effect of it is simply excellent!
How to make pepper tincture for hair growth
1 large chili pepper red pepper chop and pour 1 cup of vodka. Bank put in a dark place and insist 1-3 weeks. There is also a recipe for strong pepper tincture for hair growth: 1 part red pepper should be poured with 8 parts alcohol or vodka, insist 25 days. Every 5 days tincture shaken. Then strain, before use, dilute one part of the tincture with ten parts of water, rub with a cotton swab into the roots of the hair.
How does pepper tincture work for hair growth
Pepper tincture improves blood flow to the skin, stimulates hair growth. Hair strengthens and starts to grow faster. They become strong, lively, and their condition improves. Tincture should be rubbed only in roots, not applying on all length that she did not dry hair.
Masks with pepper tincture for hair growth
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of tincture of pepper and 1 tbsp of castor oil. The mixture is rubbed into the roots, left for a period of time from half an hour to two hours. Castor can be replaced with any other vegetable oil that you like. The greatest effect is obtained from burdock, almond and olive oil.
2. Excellent firming hair mask: burdock oil, juice of onions, honey, yolk and tincture. Blend the mixture into the roots of the hair, leave for 1-2 hours. With regular use of hair no longer fall out.
3. Juice of onion, castor oil, tincture of pepper, yolk, cognac, honey. Make a mixture, rub in the roots of the hair, leave for 1-2 hours
4. Pepper tincture can be used even with dry scalp. For this, several tablespoons of tincture are mixed with yogurt and yolks.
In the mask you can add your favorite essential oils. The advantage of pepper tincture is that everyone can make a mixture depending on the condition of their hair. JustLady magazine recalls that tincture of pepper for hair is intended only for roots and scalp, otherwise it will dry your hair.
Pepper tincture is a wonderful and effective remedy for hair loss. Pleases that in this case alcohol plays the role of a useful medicine, rather than a drink that confuses the mind. Do not be afraid that from you will come vodka flavor, because the mask on the basis of tincture does not leave any smell on the hair. And if you still add essential oil to the mask, your hair will be blooming with flowers. We wish you to grow a braid to the waist !!
Women`s magazine JustLady