Vessels on the face – the causes of appearance
Most of all, the appearance of vascular asterisks on the face is affected by a delicate skin that reacts faster to any unfavorable factors. This skin requires careful care, sometimes with specialized means that can not only cleanse, moisturize and nourish, but also protect the skin from the harmful effects of the environment. The risk factors are:
• Temperature changes, long exposure to cold, heat, ultraviolet (being in the cold, under the open sun, frequent visits to the solarium, baths or saunas)
• The constant use of too sharp or hot food, alcohol and smoking;
• Hormonal disorders,
• Stressful situations.
The mechanism of the appearance of couperose is quite simple. Vessels on the face, as well as on other parts of the body, constantly narrow and expand – this is a normal reaction to external stimuli and other stimuli. The connective tissue from which the vessels consist, with age becomes less elastic, the water-salt balance of the skin is disturbed and, as a consequence, capillary microtrauma occurs. Predisposition to this ailment can be inherited and manifested even at an early age. Although the spider veins on the face of the child are rare enough, in the absence of preventive measures, couperose can progress, and, in time, develop into a fairly large problem.
Vessels on the face – prevention of couperose
Sensitive skin requires special, gentle care. Proper hygiene and properly selected daily caregivers moisturize and tone the skin, strengthen the walls of blood vessels. Avoid lotions with a high content of alcohol and other irritants, when choosing a cream, be sure to look at its composition. It should contain the following components that have a therapeutic and prophylactic effect on the skin:
– Vitamin C – increases the tone of connective tissue, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and stimulates the production of collagen
– Vitamin E – nourishes the skin, gives vessels elasticity, accelerates skin regeneration, heals minor injuries and vascular ruptures
– Vitamin R – increases the resistance of tissues to the harmful effects of the environment;
– Vitamin K – increases the elasticity and strength of blood vessels, reduces their permeability, promotes normalization of blood circulation.
Getting rid of vascular asterisks is much more difficult than preventing them from appearing. Therefore, preventive measures with the use of special masks (with collagen, nutritional extracts and vitamin components) and light peeling with products containing plant enzymes should be carried out regularly and, preferably, in specialized beauty parlors. As for make-up and independent daily care, it is necessary to follow certain rules:
• Choose cosmetics without ingredients that can cause irritation or allergies: alcohol, honey, menthol, eucalyptus oil, fruit acids, perfume fragrances;
• In summer, use products with a high level of SPF-protection from ultraviolet, in winter – cream containing peanut butter, grape seed and vitamin C;
• Thoroughly clean the skin before going to bed, apply a gentle layer to the skin care cream – at night your skin should”breathe”
• Try to avoid steam inhalation procedures for colds, replace them with an aroma lamp or aroma bottle with essential oil.
Vessels on the face – treatment
Proper cosmetology and skin protection from harmful factors will prevent the appearance of couperose, but get rid of the already existing vascular asterisks only by hardware methods in specialized clinics.
1. Laser photocoagulation. As a result of the laser action on the problem site, the vascular walls coalesce, and the capillary becomes invisible. The method is considered to be gentle, does not injure the skin and does not cause much discomfort to the patient, it is suitable for removing vascular sprockets up to 2 mm in diameter.
2. Ozone injections. With the help of a microneedle, an oxygen-ozone mixture is introduced into the lumen of the vessel, triggering the processes of biochemical oxidation in cells. The result is the destruction (disappearance) of the sick vessels. Ozone therapy does not cause adverse reactions, does not leave scarring and allows you to completely get rid of the spider veins .
3. Sclerotherapy. It is especially effective when exposed to venous vascular sprockets, getting rid of them occurs by inserting a sclerosant drug into the lumen of the vessel. The vessel is excluded from the total blood flow and disappears completely 1-1.5 months after the injection. Sclerotherapy is often used for removal of vascular asterisks on the legs.
Removing vessels on the face – folk ways
Vascular Strengthening Mask No. 1 . Mix in equal parts grape seed oil, marigold extract, dandelion and sophora. Apply on the face before going to bed for 20-30 minutes, blot excess with a napkin. The course is conducted for two months.
Vascular Strengthening Mask No. 2 . Oil from grape seeds, extract of cypress seeds, calgary, needle, mimosa and blueberry mix in equal proportions and apply to the cleansed face. To accelerate the penetration of nutrients into the epidermis, cover the face with a warm cloth. After 15-20 minutes, wash and apply a nourishing cream. Make a mask twice a week. Completely get rid of vascular asterisks with it you can not, but redness will become less noticeable.
Women`s magazine JustLady